LOVE, HATE & BUTTERFLIES




Love, hate & butterflies

AN ABSTRACT READ ONLY FOR CEREBRAL MINDS!..

Ever had a reason why you hate someone so bad. Prolly they ghosted your messages on WhatsApp. You were hooked up emotionally, you dated & then they left you halfway in a hopeless state- "Unrequited love"

Prolly they took advantage of your vulnerability for them, turned you into a cashcow and milked all your finances; yet still professing audio loves & promises into your long ears

Maybe it was unconditional hate. You hated them for no reasons. 

Cos of their looks maybe. When you see them, they remind you of a komodo dragon you saw on NatGeo Wild & it's irksomeness. 

Well. It could be a concoction of love & hate. Green plus blue they say gives red (pardon me), so your love & hate for them gave pure hate!.. 

LOVE

I still crave for days when splinters of emotions clustered into molecules of love.... Nostalgic to many- to me, Realism...

Do you crave for love? Are you love starved? Do you see yourself in love or it's just butterflies in your belly ? 

What is love? A feeling of deep affection for another?- banality

It's beyond feel. Beyond emotions. It's a knowing, an acceptance. It's sacrificial. Beyond easy. Self-denial, immovable trust, unconditional commitment, understanding & comprehension!- selah

You beg to differ ? Well. I'll believe you. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions

The love we give away is the only love we keep." ~ Elbert Hubbard 1886

Is Elbert ok or on colos? 
An audience whispered;

Man I gave my all. I loved her same way Eve loved Adam's apple, same way Hercules loved Megara, similar to how bricklayers loves Bread & Beans. She loved me how Juliet loved Romeo. I got the connect to travel to the USA, hustled monies out & took her with me. I worked my bum out to make a living for we both. She stayed home 2 years & later got a well paying job. She got inducted into the feminists movement. She went haywire on me. She tagged herself "Miss independent" and with time said she's outgrown me. Filed for divorce and took half of my hard earned wealth. I almost unalived myself. 

Elbert's hypotheses is bullsh*t, dear Leo.

A JUXTAPOSITION ON LOVE & HATE 

One is beautiful, the other, beyond ugly. 

One is girded about with endurance. The other, gives up way easily

One is found in the bellies of fools who thinks fascism is the essence of life. The other curls round the mouth of toddlers whose innocence surpasses the treasures of Abel

One is black, pitch black, bereft of beauty - "vilain petit canard". the other (bereft of loathe caste) is postulated by lovebirds in Lagos as butterflies roaming in their stomachs

One is 100 years old. The other, a day year old. 

WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE... 

Many have chosen hate. Got their souls saturated with bitterness, malevolence, bewitchment, devilment, surpassing the passion of Satan. 

Hate; a weapon in the hand of naive clowns who are mentally out of their heads. 

Few chose love. Gotten their hearts fuming with sweet perfumes,  scents of fine roses planted in heaven's court. 

Love; a weapon in the hand of naive clowns who are mentally out of their heads.

© Daniel Ezeokeke 

Comments