SAHARA BLUES III - "FIONA"

TITLED: FIONA

"Darling, you glow just like Pearls in the savannah
Warming my heart beyond "warmth" & love itself 

Your smile is radiant like a star at night sky, it sure guides me home to the bond we share, Ma Chérie

Your touch, as morning dew on a mountain only soothes my mind, it sure calms mi heart's entropy

Pearl, you're the rhythm which makes my belly sing sweet songs when alone, beats of cymbals which gives me joy- liveliness

In those "big" eyes lie the awe of the African beauty- (no exaggeration),
Pure and light, full of sparkles and most times, surprises

Ever-after with you Ma lumière, is where you want to be with me, & Hopefully, our love trumps like the Maasai, young and bold, full of life 

By Daniel Ezeokeke

Second Entry on His "Dear Christiana" Circa August 2024




Comments