CRY NO MORE

CRY NO MORE 

Christine, the beam which lightens my heart, an  annex of God's Grace! Without her, I would have soujourned in the netherworlds (Literally) 

Look upon her grace & lay hold on success, for in her essence lies mercy, a daughter of Jah! (Literally) 

When they began to test her patience with weapons of illness, shooting arrows round about her, all she held on was hope! Hope...for many years was a mirage... 

I saw how a vibrant eagle, an epitome of strength lost hope even in herbs- a gruesome sight ....pain!!! 

I prayed she never get old, an illusion, a delusional wish which escalated fast. "If wishes were horses" they'll say

"Hosteem  tuum contere", but hers was a legion of angels ready to unleash wrath upon her adversaries! She is the Apple of God's eyes

Till I stroll off this earth, I'll always remember you - "Dear Christiana"- the fresh breathe of God love upon me

FOURTH ENTRY ON HIS "DEAR CHRISTIANA CIRCA AUGUST 2024"

Dedicated to my Grandmother (Christiana 1947)

~Written by Daniel Ezeokeke







Comments