Oluchukwu

Your mood swings elevates mine, they could teach me a thing or two on angels emotions, who both sings chandel's halleluia & same time strike kings down

The harsh in your voice are not mutterings uttered by priests to expel wicked spirits from haunted houses, they are my antidotes, sweet anecdotes which cures maladies affecting my soul

The taste of your lips is not akin to biscuits soaked in salts, nor to soured milk spilled on nudities of harlots, it is the relish of god's Grace, like manna dipped in honey, found only in sepulchres of mummies

The groans of your wrath are not wailings, neither are they laughters of madmen dressed in Kaftans who roam crooked streets of Lagos prophesying the coming of an audio Zion;- selah, rather they are fanta-seas, sending chills of awe down my nerve linings 

Your frowns expresses divine semblance, they are perfections sought after by feminists who design their faces with charcoals & powders just to please lewd men


Dedicated to my dearest friend.. 

A precedent to my upcoming Poetry Project DEAR CHRISTIANA

Comments