Blurry blues

When you made inquiries about me that night, what did you hear from them douchebags?

You were informed of a youngin who loved serenity and solitude than teenage flamboyance, gatherings & parties? or rather of one who hated the normal average life and embraced stoicism, always on an odyssey in search for axioms & "the truth" ?

Nay, you were told lies! of how I sucked organic balons from chests of unscrupulous dames in my early 20's. You submitted your ears to frivolous exegesis & banal homiletics propounded by abject frauds; 

"prophets of Baal speaking ill of Leo". 

You got brainwashed with odious fallacies, baptized in antipathy, had your brains desensitized with foul breathes oozing from their filthy throats. 

They told you how I made liquor my god; an irony. but never revealed in words tales of my antique spartan lifestyles, of me being a teetotaler right from childhood. 

They told you how I was a gourmand who craved more for totem between thighs of chicks than the scent of loaves & groundnuts. But you choose to believe their folly- an act of imbecility

like dullards, they failed narrating to you my sleepless nights in a camp in a town beneath rocks, like a monk, denying pleasure & comfort, in search for excellence, suffering cold & bites from wicked mosquitoes,

They never told you my blurry visions of irksome figures at nights, hearing sounds two or three lovers make when their lower bodies cleave. Nay!,  you were only told how I cheated my way to the top, a lie alien even to the father of lies.


An Antecedent to my Project "Dear Christiana"








Comments